* The upper google calendar is for checking the schedule.
* Please make a reservation from the reservation calendar at the bottom of this page.
* Please use this calendar to make reservations for classes. The days marked in green are the days that can be booked. (The number at the bottom of the frame is the maximum number of participants)
* If you click the day marked in green and the available time zone is displayed, click the time zone you want to reserve.
* Due to the system specifications, the reserved time zone is “1-hour break”, so even if the class is scheduled to end at 11:40, please leave it at 12:00 on the reservation calendar.
About Trial Lessons
As of October 2020, hands-on lessons are basically held on the first and third Tuesdays of three hours: (1) 10:00 to 12:00, (2) 13:00 to 15:00, and (3) 20:00 to 22:00. You can choose with.
We will ask you about the contents etc. after securing a seat on the calendar, so please make a reservation first.
In addition, it is usually a hands-on lesson using Zoom. Please bring your own to download the Zoom application and set up your account.
① Click on the desired date on the day marked green (Tuesday in principle)
② The timetable will be displayed. Move the cursor to the ⓘ mark of the desired time zone and confirm that “Trial Lesson Available” is displayed.
③ Select the desired time zone for Start at ~ Finish at on the right side.
④ Enter your name and email address and click “BOOK NOW” (or tap if you are using a smartphone)